Earn money as an Axanya host
Travelers around the world can avail themselves of numerous services to enhance their journeys. Unfortunately, this is not the case for Jewish travelers. There are very few accommodations that cater to specific Jewish needs and provide services like a kosher kitchen, an accessible Mikvah, nearby kosher restaurants, and easy access to a synagogue, or simply even just a warm and welcoming home away from home.
We aim to serve the larger Jewish community by providing for the needs of Jewish travelers of all denominations, ages and backgrounds, whether they are families, students or single travelers. Our goal is to make travelling an unforgettable positive experience where the focus can be more on cherishing the experience instead of finding ways to fulfill basic needs to maintain a Jewish lifestyle while away from home.
Axanya offers you options that will fulfill these needs by providing you with connections to others within the broader tribe, who can offer you the comforts of home, while being away from home – no matter where you go in the world. It is our mission to build a caring and trustworthy network of Jewish people who can help to create the kind of travel experience every Jewish person deserves.
In addition to standard accommodations, here is what you can expect when booking your stay with Axanya:
- A warm and welcoming home to stay in
- A safe, respectable and reassuring environment
- Make new connections with like-minded people to whom you can relate
How is that accomplished? By providing the traveler with pertinent information such as:
- Detailed information about accommodations including the bedroom layout, taking into consideration the unique accommodations for large families, infants, and for those observing family-purity laws.
- Specifications about the kitchen setting for those who observe Kosher standards (Meat/Dairy/Parve)
- Information about nearby Kosher and vegetarian restaurants and vendors
- Information about the nearest Synagogues and Mikvahs
Other mainstream travel websites often portray a travel experience that is far from reflecting the true reality. Their promotional videos demonstrate an ideal in which people so naturally walk into a stranger’s home as if they were family - laughing together and sharing food etc. While this is not a commonplace occurrence in most of the world, in our world when you share a home with another member of the tribe, it is not just an ideal - it’s a way of life.
If you are Jewish and you want to travel the world comfortably, you’ve come to the right place. Let us help you create new friendships and unforgettable experiences in a familiar and safe environment.